Inks: Starbrite Lunar Graywash Set / 1/2 oz each
* Lunar Graywash shade is the lightest of the colors. It is best used to map out and fill in the lighter areas; it is the most subtle gray of the Lunar Series.
* Quarter Moon is a little darker shade than the light moon, giving it a light to medium gradient effect. It is great for light saturation as well as smoothing edges and will get you that nice soft shadow for filling in open spaces.
* Half Moon is a medium gray tone and a step up from Light and Quarter Moon in the Lunar series. Perfect for transitioning into lighter or darker shades while being able to create any contrast you may need.
* Dark Moon is the darkest shade of graywash in the Lunar Series. It is an enriched tone blended with careful precision to achieve a deeper gray almost black appearance on the skin. This color is great for lining and creating smooth saturation in darker areas.
* Brite White for using as a light wash effect on any of the 4 graywash shades.