How to Market your Tattoo Shop
If you own a tattoo shop you know how it is trying to drum up new business. These days you can save yourself alot of hassle by using today's tools. Tools like the internet and social media. Not only are these ideas free but there also very powerful. Marketing your tattoo shop online is very important because most people looking for tattoo services usually look online to find a reputable tattoo shop to be tattooed at. We have been in the tattoo industry for over 15 years and we know what works best. Ill make a list of things needed to market your shop online and a small explanation of each.
1. Google. Getting your website listed on Google will be the most profitable longterm. Google drives tons of traffic and IS the elephant in the room. To be listed on Google you will utilize seo tactics and Google business profile.
2. Yelp. While many don't like Yelp, Yelp ranks high on Google and also drive tons of traffic. You can setup a profile on Yelp free then populate it with your tattoo art and body piercing pictures. You can also use there upgraded services. It can be a little expensive, but it does work. A good trick is to use it in the slow season to get that extra traffic trough the door. Or on special occasions or specials that you run.
3. Craigslist. Craigslist is also a good way to advertise your business for free. I have used CL for years with much success. Prepare some nice ads with your tattoo shop. Nice ads with all your business info and some cool pictures of your work. and some content. and save it in a document on your computer desktop, then go back and repost it every so often, It really works well. and is literally 0 cost!
4. Other classified sites work well for promoting your shop. you can use local classifieds, these classifieds are also usually free or a small fee to be listed.
5. Social media profile. Facebook pages, Twitter page, Linkedin, It all works well for promoting your shop on social media.
If you have any more ideas or questions please add them below. We will also be adding more ideas in the next few weeks. So make sure you bookmark this page and come back for more ideas.